TCF Mobile Banking Service is completely accessible via your smartphone app, mobile browser or by text messaging. Personal banking can be handled from anywhere. One’s finances can be managed with greater ease and flexibility.
Checking, Savings, CDs, Loans can be managed through the basic mobile banking features.
The Mobile Deposit app is only provided to checking accounts holders.
Mobile banking is safe and secure.
Functioning of Mobile Banking
Firstly, you need to enroll for Mobile Banking Service which is free of cost then you can choose from the following three different options:
- App-Based — An app-based banking system for your iPhone or Android smartphone. You can download the free app from your phone’s app store. To access TCF Mobile Banking you must be enrolled in online banking, and enable access from the Mobile tab.
- Mobile Browser-Based — Any mobile device that supports Inter-net services can be used for mobile banking.
- Text-Based — Basic services are available by texting.
Services offered in Mobile banking
The following services are provided in TCF app-based, mobile browser-based and Online Banking options:
- Account Balance Inquiry : Check your account balance at any-time of the day.
- Transfer Funds : Move money between your TCF accounts quickly and securely.
- Securely Pay Bills : Make, change or cancel payments through your Online Banking.
- Deposit Checks : Approved customers can deposit checks into TCF checking accounts.
- Recent Transaction Review : View your transaction history and keep track of your money without undergoing the hassle of paper statements. With TCF Online Statements, you can view up to three years of monthly account statements online.
- Direct Deposit & Cleared Check Alerts : Track your account activity and get updates.
- Low Balance Alerts : Receive notification when your account bal-ance hits a low figure.
You can receive balance and transaction information. Just text message a command to 269265 and TCF will text you back the information. This is a free of charge service from TCF Bank for its customers. In order to receive account information from TCF via text messaging, you must be enrolled in online banking and register your Mobile tab inside online banking. You can get the entire list of available commands if you text HELP ALL or visit the TCF customer Service page. However keep in mind that message and data rates from your phone service will apply.