The residents of Arizona, Illinois, Colorado, Michigan, Indiana, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Minnesota can apply for TCF Bank Loans. TCF Bank Loan application is available online.
TCF offers four different type of loans.
- Home Equity Line Of Credit
- Home Equity Loan
- Conventional First Mortgage
- Non-Real Estate Personal Loan
Home Equity Line of Credit
With a variable-rate this revolving line of credit is secured by the equity. It can be utilized in both planned and unplanned expenses. It is accessible with checks or a TCF CommandLine® Card. TCF will hold a mortgage on your property.
- The implicated Interest may be tax deductible. For the same, consult your tax advisor on the deductibility/exemption of interest and charges.
- Competitive rates.
- Convenient access with checks or TCF® CommandLine® Card if requested.
- Up to $500,000 line amount.
- Annual maintenance fee of $75 applies during any period for which account advances are available on the account.
Home Equity Loan
This is a 2nd mortgage fixed-rate installment loan. Hence, only those who have an existing mortgage on their homes are eligible for this loan. Choose the “Conventional 1st Mortgage” option if you are mortgaging your home for the first time.
- Interest may be tax deductible. Consult your tax advisor on the deductibility of interest and charges.
- Competitive rates
- Favorable terms
- Home equity loans allow you to take the amount you need up front and pay it back at a fixed rate of interest over a specified term. It provides the comfort of knowing that your monthly payments will not change over time and at the end your loan will be paid off.
- Home equity loans can be established for terms of 5 to 30 years allowing you the flexibility to select the monthly payment that fits your budget.
Conventional 1st Mortgage
This product helps you to purchase a home, refinance an existing mortgage, or tap into the equity from your home. TCF will hold a mortgage on your property. The process is available online and you will be contacted by the TCF lender within 1 business day to complete your application via phone.
TCF offers different types of conventional 1st mortgage loans with a wide variety of programs:
Home Purchase Loans
It is for those who aspire for home ownership.
Benefits of this Mortgage are :
- Favorable terms
- Low down payment loan options
- Loan terms up to 30 years
- 1st and 2nd mortgages with same lender to avoid private mortgage insurance (PMI) and Jumbo loan limits
- Pre-Approval program for those who qualify
Refinance Your Home
It lowers your mortgage rate.
Benefits of Refinance :
- Pay off a higher rate 1st or 2nd mortgage
- Consolidate debts
- Access the equity in your home for big expenses or purchases
Using Your Equity
A conventional 1st mortgage allows you to use the equity in your home using a conforming mortgage loan, If you don’t have a mortgage on your home.
Benefits of Using your Equity are :
- Low fixed rate
- A predetermined term up to 30 years
- More available compared to our home equity line of credit
Non-Real Estate Personal Loan
This is purely a personal loan. It can be secured by a car, boat or any other type of non-real estate. It can also be unsecured. Note that you cannot apply for this loan online.
To apply you can call 1-800-TCF-LEND (1-800-823-5363) or walk-in to any TCF branch.
You need to state the purpose of your loan in the loan application form that you can fill online and also provide information on Loan term and Loan amount.