Archive for the ‘Photoshop’ Category
Magic wand tool use for selection image. It also can use for change a image color. In this tutorial we will use Color Range in Magic Wand Tool option. Color range function is for take a sample color which used for selection.
1. Open Photoshop and open image with Ctrl+O or menu : File/Open.
2. Double click Bacground Layer and Click OK in new layer option. It to unlock layer.
You usualy press download icon/button for take or download file from website. That button has a link, which after you pressed, it will directed to download link.
1. Make a new file with custom size, Widht = 100 px, Height = 50 px, and resolution 72 pixel/inch. On “toolbox”, choose Rounded Rectangle Tool. Use at work area.
2. On the result of image, there was a outline. It cause that is shape with vector mask. Eras that line for easy work with rasterize layer (right click/rasterize).
We often see a smoke effect on the image. Now, we will make it ourself with Photoshop Software. and that is a tutorial, how to make a smoke effect on the text by Photoshop.
1. Make a new layer, setting size file : width = 10 cm, height = 8 cm.
2. Type a word : SMOKE with text tool. Use font Arial.
3. Right click in SMOKE text layer, and then choose Rasterize Layer.
Have you think make a line with pattern on Photoshop? We will make it in this tutorial. There are 2 step : make a pattern and make line.
Step 1 :
1. Create new document with custom size (width = 1 pixel, height 4 pixel), and background = transparant
2. Make a dot by pencil tool with 1 pixel diameter.
3. Go to menu : Edit/Define Pattern. Give a name that pattern, for example : yosinaw.
Step 2 :
1. Create new document and make a new layer. Give a color (solid or garadient), and then give color with pattern which you want to use : Go to menu : Edit/Fill, on pulldown menu choose “pattern”.