There will be 2 kinds of errors:
1. Error code 2B00 on the monitor screen when you print your document. Here the error 2B00 preview:
2. Error code on printer display. The display will give error code P07 and the printer won’t start to print.
How to fix Canon printer with error code 2B00 or P07..? Follow these steps:
Step 1: Entering Service Mode
In this step, you will only doing the something with your printer:
Today I got a problem on the Canon printer models 1880. Problems that arise are as follows:
- Error “Ink cartridge cannot be recognized ” on before the printing process.
- Blinking LED. 5x LED blinking orange then green LED blinks 1x.
I have tried some actions to solve this problem:
Not just counting how many times the printer is done printing, the printer also calculate how many times do the head cartridge cleaning, and ink absorber on the printer you will be considered full at a later time. Error code at the beginning was the E8 and then will turn into E27.
The following is the step by step how to reset error “Ink Absorber is Full” with error code E8 of E27 on Canon printer model MP198 and MP258 (or may be also work on MP270):
- Power cable have been installed and the printer is turned off.
- Press and hold the STOP/RESET button, then press and hold the POWER button.
- Release the STOP/RESET (POWER button should not be released).
- Press STOP/RESET 2 (two) times, then release the POWER button.
- Let the indicator light green blinks until the printer head stopped moving. And LED panel shows the number of ZERO.
- The computer will detect new hardware, just ignore them.
- This situation indicates that the printer MP198/MP258 is in a SERVICE MODE state and ready to reset. Don’t do anything to the printer, you just need prepare the papers onto the printer paper’s tray.
Now, go to your computer. Follow the following steps: